Problem Gambling Awareness
Tuesday, February 4, 2014
4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Want to learn more about problem gambling? Community Action for Capable Youth (CACY) will be hosting a FREE public information meeting on problem gambling and ways to prevent it.
*When:* Tuesday February 4, 2014, 4:30 pm- 6:30 pm
*Where:* Longview Center, 1495 W. Longview Ave. Mansfield, OH 44906
Upper Level Conference Room 235
You will learn about the definition and types of problem gambling, signs and symptoms and asset-based prevention strategies. Speaker is Derek Longmeirer, MBA, OCPSII, Drug Free Action Alliance Program Manager.
About 250,000 individuals 18 & older are at-risk for problem gambling in Ohio. Studies have indicated that for every $50 of economic benefit, there is $300 of social cost. Please join us and learn about how you can prevent problem gambling. For more information call 419-774-5683.
« Back to Calendar
- October 31stHarmony House 20th Annual Sleep-Out for the Homeless
- November 1stThe Voice of the Martyrs' Regional Conference
- November 2ndWHC Fall Festival
- November 1stSouthern Harvest Gospel Sing
- November 7thWomen of Faith From Survival to Revival Live Simulcast
- November 16thCloverton -Glowing in the Dark Tour-