DivorceCare for Kids
Wednesday, February 5, 2014
6:15 pm - 8:15 pm
123 Columbus Rd
DivorceCare for Kids (DC4K) is a group for children grades K through 5 whose families are divorced or separated. It is a weekly opportunity for kids to share their feelings and receive support and features games and activities along with DVD dramas and stories about real-life situations. It will be held on Wednesday evenings at Fredericktown United Methodist Church, beginning January 15tth at 6:15pm. The evening will begin with dinner at no charge. Child care for children 5 and under is available. For times and more information, call the church office at 740-694-5806.
« Back to Calendar
- November 22nd12th Annual Mansfield Christmas Parade
- November 22ndWHC Food Distribution and Social Service Fair
- November 22ndLINDA WEBER and ZACHARY WEBER SOLE PURPOSE MINISTRY RIVER CHURCH
- November 22ndBibleWalk "Christmas Revelation 2020:Do You Hear What I Hear?"
- November 22ndFree Community Meal & Praise Worship Service
- November 22ndDr. Kevin Leman coming to Crossroads