KeepFishing Day on June 7, 2014
Saturday, June 7, 2014
We're Launching KeepFishing Day on June 7, 2014!
KeepAmericaFishing(tm) is thinking big. REALLY BIG!
On Saturday, June 7, we want to set a world record for the most people fishing on one day. Can we do it? With your help, we are going to try. On June 7 - the last Saturday of National Fishing & Boating Week - we want as many anglers as possible to drop a line in the water and then post how many people they took fishing on KeepFishingDay.org.
We're already working with our counterparts in Canada and Australia to make this a global event. We are also coordinating our efforts with the Recreational Boating & Fishing Foundation. And yes, we are in contact with the Guinness Book of World Records.
Do you have questions? Read the KeepFishing Day info sheet.
How can you help?
* Be a partner - Associate your brand with this monumental event. Contact me at email@example.com to learn
* Donate product - We need product donations to encourage angler participation. Empty your closets and store rooms and send your gear to us. We'll take anything.
* Spread the word - Promote KeepFishing Day in your newsletters, on your social media sites or organize your own company or store event.
Any way you can help will make a difference to this effort and to your business. Contact me, KeepAmericaFishing Director Kathy Powers, at
firstname.lastname@example.org, or 703-519-9691, x228, to discuss ways your business can participate. I'd love to hear from you by April 15, so we can get our materials out there.
« Back to Calendar
- October 26thThe Ohio Bird Sanctuary Birding Scope
- October 26thTravel Adventure - Informational Meeting
- October 26thBoy Scout Troop 121 Fourth Annual Trek or Treat 5K
- November 1stSouthern Harvest Gospel Sing