The Bratwurst Festival Art Show at HomeCare Matters Home Health and Hospice
Thursday, August 14, 2014
3:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The Bratwurst Festival Art Show at HomeCare Matters Home Health and Hospice returns August 14 and 15 from 3pm to 9pm and August 16 from noon to 8pm at HomeCare Matters Bucyrus Office, 133 South Sandusky Avenue, Bucyrus, Ohio. The Art Show is a chance for artists of all ages to display their art and win prizes in 4 different categories.
The Bucyrus Bratwurst Festival Art Show is free and open to the public. Local artists can submit their works by downloading an entry form at homecarematters.org or bucyrusbratwurstfestival.com. Artists will be judged in the following categories- Best of Show-Child (11 and under), Best of Show-Youth (12-17), Best of Show- Adult, Best of Show- Professional. Winners will be awarded $50 each donated by Bucyrus’ Ryder-Heil Bronze. For more information, contact Dean Heid at 419-468-7985, 1-800-4-Nurses or firstname.lastname@example.org.
« Back to Calendar
- September 17thWooster Hope Center FREE CLOTHING
- September 17thWooster Hope Center Emergency Food Pantry
- September 17thCommunity Baby Shower benefiting the Pregnancy Care Center of Wayne County
- September 16thNinth annual Autism Awareness Walk-a-thon to be held Sept. 20
- September 15thOhio experiencing increase in respiratory illnesses
- September 15thLocal fire departments extinguish fire at Madison home