Feed the Hungry Benefit Concert
Sunday, August 24, 2014
4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
478 Portland Way N
Feed the Hungry Benefit Concert will be held on August 24th at 4pm. Benefit sponsored by St.Paul UMC, Galion, OH. Event will be held at Galion Primary School in Galion. Moonlighters will be the headliners and 10 plus top performers. Tickets $7.00 adv., $8.00 door, all proceeds for food pantry feeding over 200 individuals a month. For more information call 419-468-4557.
« Back to Calendar
- November 22ndLINDA WEBER and ZACHARY WEBER SOLE PURPOSE MINISTRY RIVER CHURCH
- November 23rdDr. Kevin Leman coming to Crossroads
- November 23rdEvidence for Faith: Interactive Study
- November 22ndFree Community Meal & Praise Worship Service
- November 22ndDr. Kevin Leman coming to Crossroads
- November 23rdBibleWalk "Christmas Revelation 2020:Do You Hear What I Hear?"