General Contest Rules - WVMC FM
Please note that individual contests may have additional or updated rules.
1. Prizes awarded may be claimed at 500 Logan Road, Mansfield, Ohio 44907 (the back left side of building at door #6). Office hours are 9am to 4pm, Monday through Friday, except holidays. Winners have 30 days to claim prize after date won. Prizes may be available for mailing. Prizes not claimed within 30 days after date won will be forfeited by winner.
2. No purchase nescessary.
3. Void where prohibited by international, federal, state, or local law.
4. One winner per household is allowed within a 30 day period for any contest.
5. You must be 18 years or older (unless contest states otherwise) to register for contest.
6. Unless otherwise stated, multiple entries by the same person will be discarded and may be deemed cause for disqualification.
7. Winners must present a photo ID (driver’s license, passport, etc) before prize will be distributed. All insurance costs are the responsibility of the winner.
8. Winners are responsible for any and all federal, state, and local taxes which may or may not be payable due to receipt of prize. Any additional costs related to prizes or incurred as results of accepting a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any and all federal, state, and local laws apply to contests.
9. Employees, agencies, representatives, affiliates, and immediate families of WVMC FM and any official contest/promotion participant, and employees of other radio stations licensed to communities in Mansfield, Ashland and Wooster, Ohio market are not eligible to enter contests.
10. All winners agree to allow WVMC FM to use their name, and/or likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation. All calls coming in to WVMC FM are recorded and may be aired without further approval.
11. Prizes are non-transferable. Prizes have no cash value, expressed or implied.
12. WVMC FM reserves the right to revoke prizes if the winner does not meet any or all eligibility requirements, even though an announcement may have been made on the air indicating that person was the winner.
13. Due to the unavailability of prizes awarded, WVMC FM may substitute another prize of equal or greater value for the prize originally won. WVMC FM will not be responsible, or be held liable for prizes awarded to an event that is canceled due to circumstances beyond our control.
14. WVMC FM reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time. All prize award decisions are final. The decisions of WVMC FM management are final. Rules may be changed by WVMC FM at any time during contest.
15. WVMC FM, Mansfield Christian School, and representatives shall not be liable for any claim, injury or damage from any WVMC FM contest or prize.
16. Winners must agree to release and hold harmless WVMC FM and its affiliates, agencies, advertisers, sponsors, licensees, and immediate families from claims, liabilities, or legal actions which may arise as a result of winning a prize in the contest.
- November 28thSt. Michael Lutheran Church Free Community Meal and Praise Worship Service
- December 5thIndiana Wesleyan University Chorale
- December 13thYoung Adult Service - Crossroads Community Church