WVMC FM News Update June 2014
CLICK HERE to sign-up and receive WVMC FM’s monthly E-newsletter via email. We will provide you with information on what is happening with WVMC FM, concerts, events, and contests.
Scooter's Corner from WVMC FM General Manager, Scott Saunders
I had breakfast with a radio friend of mine who I’ve known for several years. What started as a breakfast almost turned to lunch, when we looked up and realized we had been talking for 2 ½ hours! We always could just sit and talk about radio, since we both have a passion and love for it.
As we were talking, I realized that I needed more conversations like this, to remind me of the passion we shared and of the potential that exists in every Christian radio station. That reminded me of Proverbs 27:17: "As iron sharpens iron, so a man sharpens the countenance of his friend."
Who is sharpening iron in your life, family, or job? Don’t let the summer be a time of slowdown, where you lose focus. Keep your focus on what God has called you to do, and stay close to those who can help you stay “sharp” in the area God has gifted you in. Who knows, as you grow, you might become the one who sharpens the iron of someone else!
- September 17thCommunity Baby Shower benefiting the Pregnancy Care Center of Wayne County
- September 17thChristian College Fair
- September 18thCommunity Baby Shower benefiting the Pregnancy Care Center of Wayne County
- September 17thSheriff's Office announces arrest of home invasion suspect
- September 16thNinth annual Autism Awareness Walk-a-thon to be held Sept. 20
- September 15thOhio experiencing increase in respiratory illnesses